RE: Thanks for a Great Event

To: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks for a Great Event
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 13:12:02 -0500
Jim:
the "someone from the Amo team" was Jon Amo, Joe's brother and crew, and an
avid bike racer in his own right.  He is best known to all on this list as
the excellent webmaster of landracing.com.  Jon is one of the few young
people who is greatly committed to our sport.

He and Joe were a big help (and a HUGE inspiration) in mine & Bill's
efforts, as well.

I'm glad you felt the welcome and support of this unique racing community,
as I have.  Hope to see you and your literbike next season.
Russ