RE: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion

To: "'Jon Wennerberg'" <jonw@up.net>, "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: RE: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:36:51 -0700
Jon,

That's a well traveled Wing, congratulations.

The GL1800 was already beyond "human scale" ferchrisake, I can't imagine
what a 2.5l V8 would be like!  LOL

Dale C.

                Subject:        RE: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For
Alpine Conversion

                Just the other day I heard that Honda had ceased production
of the 1800 cc
                Gold Wing.  It'll be replaced, I was told, this coming
spring with a 2500 cc
                V-8.

                That's what this guy told me, swelp me!  Jonathon and Joe
can just wait a
                couple of months for this new toy.

                My 1987 GL1200 continues to be quite enough, thank you.
135k miles, Key
                West and Fairbanks and towing a trailer over the Rockies and
back, etc, etc.
                All paid up, too.

                            Jon E. Wennerberg
                    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
                           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
                2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
                        Marquette, Michigan 49855
                          (That's Way Up North)

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..