Re: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion

To: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>,
Subject: Re: Bike Guys, Look! _ Fw: Ultimate V8 For Alpine Conversion
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 13:00:07 -0800
Considering what Honda, and the aftermarket industry, does with 2 liters in
their cars ... WOW!  The AUDI V6 is 2.6 liters.  Look at the weight both
makers have in their cars compared to a motorcycle.  This should make a
believer out of some of the smaller streamliner builders.  Someone get the
word to Mark Lingua.

Wes