Re: This recalls Ak Miller's Olds/27T entry "The Horse of

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Subject: Re: This recalls Ak Miller's Olds/27T entry "The Horse of
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:43:08 -0700
This race is a real kick! Occasionally drivers that have run
that race enter the Silver State Classic in Nevada. Some of
the stories I have heard are a real crack-up (no pun
intended). I stumbled across an old Carrera car deep in the
bowells of Mendenhall's "museum" but I can't remember who
drove it....
Ed