Re: Maxton/oiling

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>, <Flowbench@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Maxton/oiling
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 04:59:06 -0600
Yep Dave... and the silly thing is the Dry Sump is here and paid for...

The issue I've had with converting these wet sump motors over is the rear
main caps on them...  The original oil pump position has to be blocked off
and I've built an 1/8th inch metal plate to do that.... but I've just not
been comfortable with this being the only modification to the motor besides
the dual inlet at the oil filter adapter.... any comments?