Reference books

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Reference books
From: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 10:10:49 -0700
Thanks to everyone who had suggestions for chassis fabrication books.  I
already have most of the books mentioned on my shelf.  I have ordered a
couple that I didn't have that sounded interesting.  I guess the book I am
looking for would have a title like "How to Build a Competitive Bonneville
Racer for Under $100" or maybe "Bonneville Racing for Dummies".
Now that I am sure I am not missing out on some essential bit of
information, I can get to work climbing the learning curve.

Dan Wright

It's amazing what you can do if you don't know it can't be done.