Re: Reference books

To: daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Reference books
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 21:18:44 +0000
Hi Dan....been meaning to write for a couple daze now -and can never find
the time.  Ya see I don't have the net at home, and time at work for it is
slim indeed!

I have a book I purchased when I started building Boogie Woogie back in 1988
that I feel is a good help for forming your own informed decisions.

It's called ALSTON'S Chassis Tuning Manual. It is in a large (2" thick ?)
three ring binder format. Intended originaly for Drag race Door slammers...
I paid $40.00 for it back then and yeah I'd say it's worth it... I think it
could give you a lot of chassis setup knowledge useable and transferrable to
LSR.  I guess I prolly won't need it again, so if you're interested, give me
1/2 that and postage & I'll send it to ya!

  howzat ??  whattadeal.

-a'course I gotta go find it first!

                    ...%#@$#@!  "It's in here somewhere!"  LOL

           Signin' off, -it's Dirt Track Doug,
                            ....in exile, in So-New YaWK

deserve neither liberty nor safety."   -Benjamin Franklin