Butler Chutes

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Butler Chutes
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 23:17:50 -0500
List, FYI if interested;
After reading some of the posts regarding Chutes and problems associated
with them, I looked at the Butler website with great interest. I
contacted the Butler people to see if they had any intentions/interest
in pursuing automotive products. Obviously a couple of you also did the
same and probably got the same email as I did.

Below is their answer, not what I'd like to hear, but it seems to me
that they have a product I'd like to have.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"