Louise was in a car accident

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Louise was in a car accident
From: "WILKINSON" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 09:11:48 -0700
Hi folks, just thought I'd let you know Land Speed Louise was in a car
accident.  Report from her husband follows.
Ellen

Subject: RE: accident

Louise was involved in a motorcycle accident on Sunday and was in
the ICU at Los Robles Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, CA until Tuesday. She
is now in a regular room and starting the long road to recovery.

Telephone: 805-497-2727 Room 256A

She has at least 3 broken ribs and a couple of small punctures in each lung,
though the Drs' are not to worried about them they are more concerned with
the prospects of pneumonia.

She is in good spirits but has a lot of pain. They are pumping her full of
morphine and monitoring her closely. Thank god there are no signs of spinal
or neck injuries as she can move all her extremities.

She had CAT scans of her chest and abdomen this morning with iodine to check
for internal injuries do not know the results yet and when I left just after
lunch there was an orthopedic surgeon on his way to check out her shoulder
which is where she has the most pain.

Will let you know more later.

Thanks,

Mick Lanigan (Husband)