Re: This weekend at El Mirage

To: popms@thegrid.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This weekend at El Mirage
From: Lsr385@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:27:57 EST
I just finished packing the trailer for ElMirage (a Wells Cargo generously
loaned by my tenent) never before ready this early! So now I'm wondering what
the lakebed condition is (I"m sure it can't be worse than last month)
Anyway, the Stewart Racing
#385 Monza will be there  The whole crew will be there including our 8 week
old son Riley, daughter Kaylin (she's the 4 year old that did a little
"announcing" at the last meet) My Mom Jan also. Listers be sure and stop by
our pit to say Hi.
Tom