This weekend at El Mirage

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: This weekend at El Mirage
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 08:31:19 -0800
    I'm going to be helping with the duty at El Mirage for the Gold
Coast Roadster Club this weekend. I have read that there is going to be
some people on the list there for the first time. Anyone on the list
come look me up. Just ask where the gold coast bar-b-q is. I don't get
very far away from the food. Hope to be able to put faces with the names
on the list I have not met yet.   Doug Odom in big ditch