RE: Lead - not BOndo, but! (NO LSR)

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Albaugh, Neil"
Subject: RE: Lead - not BOndo, but! (NO LSR)
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 11:55:44 -0700
LOL, Dick.  That's a great story ...

Dale C.

                Subject:        Lead - not BOndo, but!  (NO LSR)

                And then there was the custom '56 Mg coupe that I spotted
behind a house in Pacific Grove, California when I was there in the Army.
It turned out that it had actually won it's class in the Oakland Roadster
show many years before, but it was in really poor shape.  I decided that the
best thing to do was cut off the custom "split window" hard-top, and turn it
back into a roadster.  I sold over 400 pounds of scrap lead that came off
with the roof!  Honest! I actually got more for the lead than I paid for the
car, and more than I sold the car for when I got transferred.
                Dick J In East Texas
                 "

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..