NON LSR pig grease

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, "Dick J"
Subject: NON LSR pig grease
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:46:27 -0500
Glen,
 Just because the guy who drove this car before I bought it wore a "purple"
fire suit and rattled around in it --doesnt mean I can't get in--its the gettin
out that concerns me.  I feel like I will be much safer because my saftey
harness will not have near as much to do as ole purple suits had to.wmt

PS I wonder how much of a time penalty tech would acess me if I did grease up
for the "bail out test" lol