Sturm and Drang

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Sturm and Drang
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:45:08 EST
Greetings Weather and Race fans,..As I am situated in upscale Westchester
county N.Y., we don't allow no stinkin' bad weather here, we send it upstate
to Dirty Doug  or East to Connecticut, home of BDF, Bob in CT, Diplomatic
Dave Dahlgren and Lyme Disease. Gotta get some bennies from having Hillary as
a nieghbor, no ?.......... ...Bob,the weather was frightful, Wanner......ps,
jack, where's my pictures, and the $8,000 and the 4 cases of Kumquats ?