Re: Smith 'Jiggler' V8-60 Heads on eBay

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org, BJGAYLE@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Smith 'Jiggler' V8-60 Heads on eBay
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:41:00 EST
In a message dated 11/20/02 9:23:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

> So here we've got an interesting technical exercise, that Smith invested
> a lot of time and money in long ago.  Does anybody on this List know
> anything more about the history and success of these conversion heads?
> Ardun Bill

  If memory is correct there was a restored midget in the Cunningham
Collection back in 1974 that had a Smith setup. I'm typing this email while
looking at a photo of an Ardun V8-60 powered midget. The late Mike Hart
pointed it out while we were looking through a pile of old photos at a swap
meet two years ago. I sure wish I had the V8-60 I sold 25 years ago to
finance a '32 Ford roadster project. Bob in connecticut