Trucks

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trucks
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:11:32 -0600
Just wanted to say Hey to everyone.... I'm not ignoring the list... just get
really wrapped up in my business after Bonneville...

I was putting down the road the other day and realized I was about to turn
over 200,000 miles on my Ford Truck... and figured since some of you can
remember when I bought it.. it would be good to provide you with some
feedback.

I have a 99 F250 Powerstroke... and it's been really good overall... I was
under it the other day and noticed that it simply didn't have any ill effects
from 5 trips to Bonneville... the yolks a bit rusty on the input to the rear
end... but that is it... period.  The new rust control process I think all the
manufactures are trying seems to be paying off really well...  Sure wish I
knew how to make the Race behave as well as this truck has...

Keith