Re:NON LSR getting in the Grage

To: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re:NON LSR getting in the Grage
From: <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:45:51 -0500
Dan,

 Our buddy Skip came by today to drop off some things, saw the car in the
garage on the fixture and said " You need to post a picture of you car in the
garage so Warner can see how its done."  Naw I said "I wouldn't do that to our
buddy Dan"---but I dam sure did laugh real hard. wmts

He also tried to talk me into the SAWZALL trick also. lol