Re: Trucks

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>, "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Trucks
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:04:13 -0800
Jon
I have had a Dodge 3500 dooly diesel bought new in 1996.  Only 86k miles on
it. 19 - 24 mpg w/o trailer. 13-14 with 32 ft. fifth wheel. Just purchased a
new Chevy Duramax dooly crew cab diesel. Haven't had a chance to check
milage towing, will do that next week.
The Dodge is for sale if interested.

Glen