Re: Dorm/clean room

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dorm/clean room
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:37:06 -0500
At 06:58 AM 11/23/02 -0800, Glenn Ridlen wrote:
>When I was in college, one of my buddys put a 312" ford motor together in his
>dorm room.

  Ft Campbell KY 1966  (101st Airborne)
 Had a Spec. 4 keep his Trumph racing motorcycle hidden behind
lockers, in a two man room on 2nd floor, during the winter months.
First Sgt. did,nt know about it, until he was pushing it down the
stairs in the spring.. only thing that kept the Spec 4 out of the
guard house, was that he had enough sense to drain both gas & oil
from the bike, before taking up there..Still, CO. was not pleased.