Re: SBC geometry

To: Bobbyhotrods@attbi.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SBC geometry
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:19:46 +0000
Oh bobby  bobby   Bobby!....     shame on you.

You should be ashamed of yerself;  "off list" deprives all the rest of us
from learning -one of the great benefits of membership.

Shame onya.   For Shame!

Make mistakes, and a fool of yourself just like the rest of us!  LOL!

Signin' off, -it's yer crazy pal, Dirt Track Doug,
                                    ...in exile, in So-New YaWK