SBC geometry

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SBC geometry
From: "Bob Jepson" <Bobbyhotrods@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:48:18 -0500
    Well, I learned a ton of SBC info from Bill Jones, Bernie Brown and Doug
Odom, but Dave Dahlgren hit the mark with " What are you building a D motor
Chevy for?" Aftermarket heads are designed for 350+" performance and getting
heads to flow for a 305 will cost you plenty"
So less isn't more and why push a rope, the D motor'll be a C motor and I
didn't spend 10 cents going down the wrong road. Thanks guys!  (p.s. I'll bug
you later)  Bob Jepson in Boston