Dave Campos / book

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dave Campos / book
From: "Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth" <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 23:52:49 -0800
ARie

This fellow Gertz has already contacted me about this book some months ago.
He was told we (Campos and I) have plenty of photos, but he is unwilling to
pay Dave or myself even a courtesy fee for the use of the photos. There are
costs involved with duplicating images because you should never send
originals to people you don't know -- especially on another continent whose
language is a mystery to you. Experience has taught me that you may never
see you images again.

I am posting this in the list to warn others who may decide to become
involved. I do not want LSR enthusiasts to unwittingly get taken advantage
of here.

Our offer stands should Mr. Gertz decide he would like to compensate Mr.
Campos and/or myself for the expense of participating in a book project that
will only be published in Dutch and only distributed in Europe -- according
to Mr. Gertz.

Louise Ann Noeth