Re: Dave Campos / book

To: Landspeed Louise Ann Noeth <landspeedlouise@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Dave Campos / book
From: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 22:14:39 -0600
Jon may have already provided some
to them, as he has provided landspeed
media to many entities through the past few
years,  free of charge,  simply wanting promote
and provide exposure.

Though I must say, I can understand those who are
careful to protect their work, as it IS valuable.
 as Jon is finding out, most things are not free,  and Jon
does not turn down $ support when it is offered,
and is finding it increasingly difficult to keep
his landracing.com site up to its fullest ability

I choked when I found out what his out of pocket
annual expenses are,  makes me realize how important it
is to support the few who are supporters of the small
landracing community

Joe :)