Link to Bonneville Map

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Link to Bonneville Map
From: <JIMBELFORD@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:09:02 -0800
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U4i1zf7BzR
HD8!8IITbcXQ!JHg8TH3PVmwVwQkeeqZ9m4gqT6CJ2JhcCMyPPX58c0KQrCv0AG!3aRwcpy5
fD*19SQf*oUHWrLA$$>
Click here
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U4i1zf7BzR
HD8!8IITbcXQ!JHg8TH3PVmwVwQkeeqZ9m4gqT6CJ2JhcCMyPPX58c0KQrCv0AG!3aRwcpy5
fD*19SQf*oUHWrLA$$>  to view

        You're invited to view my album,
Bonneville
<http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U4i1zf7BzR
HD8!8IITbcXQ!JHg8TH3PVmwVwQkeeqZ9m4gqT6CJ2JhcCMyPPX58c0KQrCv0AG!3aRwcpy5
fD*19SQf*oUHWrLA$$> , on MSN Photos!

Try this link. If you would like the high resolution jpg, email me.
Sometimes the traffic to msn photos is too high and you have to try the
link later.

Jim

  _____

Capture the memory! You can order Fujicolor prints or create
personalized photo gifts, if the sender gave you permission.

Share your own photos <http://photos.msn.com/gettingstarted.aspx>
On MSN Photos, it's easy to share your photos online. To get started,
click here <http://photos.msn.com/gettingstarted.aspx> .
  _____

Please do not forward this e-mail without the sender's permission.

If you're having problems connecting to the site when you click the
links above, copy the address below and paste it into your Web browser.