Campos picture

To: "answer landracing" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Campos picture
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 02 Dec 2002 19:15 GMT
Hi Folks,

I not understood, why it's not possible in our sport to support one for free.

In the last years I brought each year for about $ 500 prints to the salt and
gave it away - for free.
This year was the first time that I has to ask - sometimes, when it was more
than one print - for a donation, a none profite donation. Means I asked for the
money I spent to make the prints.
The reason was simple, the film and print material prizes explode in Germany.

In the earlier times I didn't accept money

Next year I will do the same, when I can afford it, due to this that there is
nearly no one on the salt who makes picture from the running car - most with
the parachute.

Why - I like to give this guys a "remember" for all there hard work they done
to keep our sport alive.

Also I gave to "Fred" Kaesmann more than 150 picture for his new book about LSR
- for free -
because I like to show our sport to the people on the road, to make a promotion
for us.
Sorry this book will be at first only in German language published (Feb. 03) -
we hope to make a version for the English market - maybe for 2004.

When I asked Nolan White in spring this year, for some information to Fred's
book, I hold five days later a big Fedex package in my hand, with copies,
picture, everything. What a great man.
If you love our sport - support him.

See ya

Pork Pie