Re: Campos picture

To: Pork Pie <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: Campos picture
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:09:09 -0700
I am sure the fellow putting the book together
really appreciates folks like you!

It must be quite daunting to assemble a book about
 landspeed,  pictures are a must,  maybe Louise could
shed some light on obtaining pictures for books as she
has been down that road of looking for assistance in
obtaining photo's

Joe :)