Re: Pahrump

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, dpulju
Subject: Re: Pahrump
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:49:14 -0800 (PST)
I heard the girls over at Wells only charge racers half price cause all they
want to do is sit on the end of the bed and talk about what they're going to
build for next year.
 Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote:Wow
A herd of whores round up just prior to speedweek. at Mayfs ranch.
Dr.Mayf's maidens being chased all over a snake infested desert by a bunch
of crazed racers wanting a attractive pit crew.
I'll let the press know the time and date. Should make a good lead in story
on the local news.
Glen