RE: Pahrump

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Pahrump
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:18:31 -0800 (PST)
I was on the Surfside bridge Wed. but it was bare...somebody must have already
corraled them. Course you know with those Surfside about all you need is a
plate of soft shell crabs for bait. LOL

       Glenn
 Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net> wrote:Yeah, Glenn, Wednesday would have
been a good day for rounding-up whores
around here-- if there were any high ground for them to congregate on. Oh,
I forgot to check the overpasses and the Surfside bridge.
Russ