Re: Parachute Release...and sidebar.

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Parachute Release...and sidebar.
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:27:36 -0800
Now that should give you a tether with some stretch!  I wonder about the
length however.  Attachment point could be a problem too.

Did anyone see the John Davidson monologue on the Tonight Show, many years
ago, when he did the bit on bras?  Big work up on one hook, two hook, three
hook and four hook models?  Probably one of the largest and longest laughs
anyone ever got from Johnny Carson.  He was wiping his tears away with a
Kleenex well after the commercial break.  I've never seen it on one of the
Best of Carson videos and just wonder why.  One of the great, clever, pieces
of comedy writing.

Wes