Freon (non-LSR)

To: "LSR-List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Freon (non-LSR)
From: "Elon" <netstuff@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:14:31 -0800
At the 1987 Montreal protocol more than 40 countries endorsed the
convention to keep freon production down from 1992 on. "Most" major
nations signed it...CHINA & INDIA did not. Both China and India (2
billion people) continue to produce thousands of TONS! of Freon each
year!    If you don't live in one of the fabulous forty you could go
here to buy all you want.
http://www.ebigchina.com/msg_details.phtml?mid=78516
<http://www.ebigchina.com/msg_details.phtml?mid=78516&lang=en> &lang=en

I agree we should continue to do all we can for the environment but
don't beat your self up for firing off the Halon. -Elon