RE: Re: Parachute Release...

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: RE: Re: Parachute Release...
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:41:14 -0600
Russ,
I want to be "out of the (chute) equation" if there is a fire. Sam's system
is as good as it gets. I agree completely with Glen on the safety aspects
of the system. It might be the best way to make my car safer too! I always
worry about the air system in "Rose"....especially in the event of fire. A
spring and a switch is all I would have to add......HHMMMMMM.....
Skip