RE: Parachute Release...

To: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parachute Release...
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:25:25 -0600
Jim:
I've been curious about potential use of climbing "kernmantle" on 'chutes,
too-- but no LSR experience with it.

saw your post regarding suitable 500cc power on the MC Chassis list, but I'm
not able to reply to that list right now.

TZ500 Yam should be competitive, if you can find one (Ebay?)

Russ, #1226B