FW: Computer terminology (non-LSR)

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Computer terminology (non-LSR)
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:08:27 -0800
I really like Windows Oh-Oh.

Dana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Bryan Savage
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 2:49 PM
To: Russel Mack
Cc: Dave Dahlgren; Jon Wennerberg; LSR list (E-mail); M-Riders List
(E-mail)
Subject: Re: Computer terminology (non-LSR)

I used Win NT 4.0 for years. Isn't as plug and play as Win 98, but  I seldom
saw the Blue Screen of Death. Been using Win-2K for a year and a half. It
is as plug and play as  Win-98 and almost as solid as NT. When I was on NT
I also had a 98 partition to run a few things that wouldn't run on NT. When
you're used to doing 3 or 4 things at the same time, windows 9x is a
real pain.....
I also have have a DOS partition for fixing things I screw up and overcoming
a new "features" of Win-2K. Also have an NT partition for old times sake.

Bryan