RE: Brain Picking

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brain Picking
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 23:15:27 EST
 Good advice your dad gave you: "On the occasion of my thirteenth birthday,
my dad told me that pretty soon, I d know everything about everything, but
that I should always
remember that as soon as I open my stupid mouth to tell somebody what I knew,
there'd be somebody who knew a lot more standing right next to me." I know
that I do a lot more listening when I am at the races than talking for the
same reason!

: - ) Katie Young Cortez
(34 yrs old as of Monday and took my first trip to El Mirage at 2 and the
salt at 3--My dad wouldn't take me until I was porta potty trained)