RE: Brain Picking

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Brain Picking
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:24:42 -0700
Great story, Dick!  Words of wisdom. Words of wisdom ...

Dale C.

                Subject:        Brain Picking

                Later that day, I learned that the Santa - looking guy was
non other
                than our own Don Vesco. Hmmm, seems like he's ridden some
bikes
                pretty fast on some pretty diverse surfaces. The rough
Harley-looking
                guy turned out to be Jay Springstein, probably the winner of
more
                Grand National motorcycle races than any other rider in
American
                motorcycle history. That really old English gentleman turned
out to be
                John Surtees, the only racer in history ever to win the
World Formula
                One title on both four wheels and two wheels. They were
there to race
                in the annual Legends race.  John Surtees was going to do
some parade
                laps on a phenominal little Honda multi too.

                Gees, good thing I kept my mouth shut.

                Oh yeah, the young kid, turned out he was reigning world
motorcycle
                champion, Scott Russell. He wasn't going to race until later
in the
                week, but he would end up winning the big Daytona classic -
- - again!

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..