Re: rocker arm ratios

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rocker arm ratios
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:16:05 -0800 (PST)
Hey Scott(and all)... I've never posted on here before
and have randomly lurked for a few.
Name's Todd Dross, g-friend(manager to say the least)
is Dahmurf(Debbie Heneman) that peeks in a little more
then me, and I've ran in Maxton for a couple years
now(both bike #'s 1300mine & 842todd brooks) and have
met you Scott when you first came down and again this
year. Just wanted to say hey and thanx to all for the
good info I see here from time to time, bonneville is
in my sights someday but for now live thru Dad Land's
stories of the salt on a 1000cc harley and ya'll
telling your tales of triumph and defeat. Hope to get
in and look here a little more often now.
Your lift with that cam should end up at .594 with 1:6
rockers if I'm not mistaken Scott, I've always liked
your car since day one you got to the concrete.
Todd-