RE: rocker arm ratios

To: "'Twin Jugs Cycle'" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: rocker arm ratios
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:20:22 -0700
Thanks for "outing" yourself, Todd.  Look forward to hearing more from you &
Dahmurf.

Dale C.

                Hey Scott(and all)... I've never posted on here before
                and have randomly lurked for a few.
                Name's Todd Dross, g-friend(manager to say the least)
                is Dahmurf(Debbie Heneman) that peeks in a little more
                then me, and I've ran in Maxton for a couple years
                now(both bike #'s 1300mine & 842todd brooks) and have
                met you Scott when you first came down and again this
                year. Just wanted to say hey and thanx to all for the
                good info I see here from time to time, bonneville is
                in my sights someday but for now live thru Dad Land's
                stories of the salt on a 1000cc harley and ya'll
                telling your tales of triumph and defeat. Hope to get
                in and look here a little more often now.
                Your lift with that cam should end up at .594 with 1:6
                rockers if I'm not mistaken Scott, I've always liked
                your car since day one you got to the concrete.
                Todd-

                --- Scott Cowle wrote:
                >      The mechanical cam going into my 440 plymouth
                > has an advertised lift of
                > .557 inches with rockers that have a 1:5 ratio. How
                > much would 1:6 ratio
                > rockers affect this, my math skills suck.
                > Scott

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..