parts anybody

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: parts anybody
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:33:35 +1100
Maties
Not happy Jan looks as though the APS/F 1000 project will not see the light
of day for 2003 speed week the engine has not been started though its been
at the engine builders since last july and parts ordered 3 months ago have
not arrived, any way does any one have or can obtain 2xfuel regulators ( not
dead head type )what I ordered was Mallory 3 part ( return type ) 1 low
pressure to 4 psi adjustable the other high pressure to 20 psi adjustable
compatable for use with methanol I was told these left the states with the
fuel pumps , the pumps arrived but not the regs , further inquiries yealded
that no alky compatable regs available untill further notice . #8 inlet , #6
outlet to carbies and a # 8or #6 return outlet any one that can help let me
know with your phone # and I'll call to make arrangements
tar muchly
Gary