Re: Stress relief

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stress relief
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 16:37:41 -0800
    The Rodeck factory is just north of big ditch. We have had our gold coast
racers club meetings there on several occasions. They give us the grand tour
after our meeting. They have two large tables that they put all their blocks on
and vibrate for about 30 minutes each if I remember right. They can bolt about 4
blocks at a time to the table. They said it was well worth the expense and time
to relieve the blocks. So I have to believe there is something to it. I don't
think John would have spent the money for the machines if it was not proven. Ask
me some day how John came up with the name TFX for his new motor.
                Doug Odom in big ditch where it might rain but not for sure