Re: Stress relief

To: "Doug Odom" <popms@thegrid.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: Stress relief
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:54:56 -0800
Doug, next time you visit the Rodeck barn, get some real data. Like
frequency, sine or swept or random and force being applied through the swept
frequency. I love vibrations! Why once I used 2 shakers driven sine and
cosine mounted at 90degress to each other to....ahhh, but, that's a story
for the very far future....... Rodeck located in SLO? Certainly not Pismo?
Or Avila Beach...
mayf