Re: statistics

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: statistics
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:47:15 -0800
BI-modal would imply that there are missing age groups between us old guys
and the younger folk. I really didn't look at the data but I guess I am
gonna hafta. Statistics are fun! In one of my other lives I once took a
course in Random Variables and Stochastic Processes...this puppy dealt with
probability in multi dimensions. Much more than I EVER wanted to know... And
I fully agree with bi-polar..I think I am one...

mayd, but who still has the text book along with one written to determine
the pattern for iron bombs dropped from both igh and low flying
airplanes...one that is of great use to me these days...