Age of list people (Non LSR)

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Age of list people (Non LSR)
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:30:48 -0500
List and Gary

If you haven't done so add me to the numbers.  British and 50.  Is that
about Median...........half way ............or average??   Can't even
remember where my statistical text books from college are...!

Born on the "Glorious Twelfth"............which will mean something to
those who shoot in the UK (opening day of the Grouse shooting season on the
Highland Moors).  When you work out the month involved you will understand
a link to a speed event too.

Racing interest in 'hands on' terms now approaching 40 years.  Started as a
'gofer with body and wheel polishing clothes.  Did get onto mechanical
duties later (engines and axles) and painting prep with wet 'n dry rubbing
down by hand.  Still involved with organising car and bike speed
attempts...........and working on the WSR hydroplane.

Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.