[Fwd: Re: statistics]

To: land speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: statistics]
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:02:50 -0500
Ok I'll fess up  51 this coming February, Laura keeps me around 35 says she does
not want to be married to anyone more than 5 years older than her.. but the Doc
says I have the back of a crash dummy so go figure.. As far as goofing around
with kids, last time i did that i got 4 cracked ribs and few broken ones. I
offered my 6'2" son at 16 to have one free shot at dad joking around on his
16'th birthday. When I went in for x-rays the next day the doc gave me this very
wide eyed look and suggested i may have a drinking problem if this seemed like a
good idea to me.. LOL.. The kid felt bad when he heard the news of my ribs but
some times I wonder how bad. When in doubt get the kid the wagon / skateboard or
don't make the same offer I did.. LOL.....
Dave