Re: Irow Works Article

To: Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Irow Works Article
From: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:59:06 -0800 (PST)
--- Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Picked up a January/February issue of "Iron Works"
> bike magazine. Two
> articles in it about LSR and the ECTA.

Since you brought it up, along with Dad's bike on the
same page you'll find on the Bottom Left - Batts
Racing's white Buell along with Pilot Paul Batts on
the left, our own Todd Dross from Twin Jugs Racing in
the middle and Pilot Karen Batts on the right.
Bottom Right - Dinosaur Racing's Buell Blast (Muell)
that is piloted by Booger Smith.

It was really cool to see our little circle of
motorcycle racers in the magazine. The little group of
racers mentioned above have a great time racing
together & the camaraderie is awesome! They are the
kind of racers we spoke of in the "records" topic.

We also had the pleasure of meeting the Carl's Speed
Shop gang that brought the Bonvillian, the bike
written about by the 13 year old. We met the 13 year
old & his mom as well. They were a class act in my
book and I hope to see them back again next year.

Good shit!
Murf
Twin Jugs Racing