Re: Irow Works Article

To: Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Irow Works Article
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:59:45 -0800 (PST)
 Bill, that was a great article on the Bonnevillian
wasn't it. Dennis Stemp(original owner of the bike and
father of the son that wrote the article) is the
orginal owner/editor of Ironworks magazine and his
wife(Marylin Stemp) who is still the managing editor
of the mag was a most delightful and cheerful person
to meet at the track. I still can't believe a 13yr old
wrote that.. it was very touching no doubt.
 And the ECTA story, well a great time was had by all
as usual that meet. The bike Roadkill that is on the
left page took #1 in the points this year and I've
heard thru the grapevine is for sale now. With that
mentioned I'd like to say 2 of the bikes(that I'm sure
of) that will be in this sport for many years to come
are Dad Land of Lone Eagle Racing and Paul Batts of
Batts Racing, and Deb and I feel honored to have them
both as friends(note: all people pictured are friends
though). These 2 guys are getting the highest numbers
out of pushrod motors out there considering the amount
of bike they're using(least amount possible). A well
deserved article for some well deserved folks.. glad
to see it mentioned and again, thanks to JB and all
the others for having that beautiful peice of concrete
there for us.
Todd-