RE: Cryogenic treatment & Shake tables

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cryogenic treatment & Shake tables
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:08:54 -0500
At 11:49 AM 12/19/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I went to the range on Saturday to shoot my new (to me) AR and there were
>three guys there with full autos.  One was a belt fed pod mounted rig.  Man
>that barrel got SMOKING hot.  Fun to watch, but I couldn't afford to feed
>it.  LOL
>
>Dale C.

Me too,  too much money, besides I had enough of "full-auto" years ago.
but, for those that feel the need,
 Twice each year, theres the "Knob Creek machine gun shoot" right outside
Ft Knox Ky.  and all day event with, bring what you want to shoot..
or even "try out" a full-auto for a price..
folks come from all over the place to cut loose without trouble from
the law...  Tanks,  quad-fiftys  mini-guns  whatever..