Re: Mickey Thompson Bonneville Tires

To: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Mickey Thompson Bonneville Tires
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 11:46:39 -0800 (PST)
List,

Has anyone heard anything about whether or not Mickey Thompson
Bonneville Tires
will ever be available again?

Bryan (with fingers crossed)

Bryan

When we were at World Finals someone was saying that they would make some more
when they had enough orders. Don't remember who it was...   we were in line and
I didn't have a pen with me to write his name.

           Glenn