happy new year and thankyou

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: happy new year and thankyou
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:54:17 +1100
All my land racing buddies
Wishing you and your families one and all a happy and prosperous new year
one in which the tears of sadness an loss can be wiped away and one in which
our hopes and dreams can be realised , I personally would like to thank you
all for the good company , laughs and mostly good advice God bless you all
Gary in hot and sunny Aussie