Re: KT On the road

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KT On the road
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 06:39:41 -0800 (PST)
>Glen wrote:8
>Guess everyone is hiding behind the safety guards
>along the north bound roads
>leading to New York as Keith is heading that way.

Meant to write earlier...
Keith and Tanya came thru here on on saturday(hiway
guard rails aren't that far from the shop here, so
there was no hiding). Anyone seen them since?
Left us with a really cool little momento(lsr Turk
Rock of sorts)and another 2-Club hat for me as well as
some good aero info off the top of his head.... was a
real pleasant visit(ok, mainly cause Tanya was with
him of course). Sure wish they coulda stayed longer
though, but they were northbound and gonna stop by
some sites in DC here(Deb(dahmurf) called and found
that the transportation portion in the american
history museum of the smithsonian is building a wheels
thru time(or something like that) expo that won't be
opened until november of 2003). Well Keith and Tanya,,
hope your travels are going well and thanx again for
stopping by it was a real pleasure.

Happy New Year to one and all,

Todd & Debbie(my new years resolution is going to be
800x600 and I plan on sticking to it, this is mainly
due to the increase in age and decrease in sight...
last years resolution was 1024x768)

=====
Twin Jugs Cycle Parts & Service
http://twinjugs.com