wisdom or not wisdom

To: "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: wisdom or not wisdom
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 19:47:52 -0700
List,

Im out here, just reading and accepting and analyzing what I read as in does
it make sense and can I contribute or take the information and put it to use.

I do have a question as to streamlining.

Jack C I really want you to pop in about this subject.

We all have heard that a teardrop shape is "sapposed" to be the most
areodynamic shape. Even thinking about one of those rainbow trout. No Keith
not those brown trout you probably fish for. At what point does this shape not
be benefit. What length in otherwords would this shape be or not be
beneficial? 5ft? 10ft? 25ft?
I have heard that the air coming around the subject if to short will "collide"
at the rear of the subject, if it does not have time to smooth out. So how
long does it need to smooth out?

Anybody have any beneficial info on the subject.

Jonathan